Server Installation Instructions
Speed tests 2
Follow these instructions only when you have Ubuntu Server 18.04LTS installed on a physical or virtual machine.
If you are going to work with a VPS (Virtual Private Server or Virtual Private Server) make sure that in VirtualBox Network> Adapter1 is connected to bridge adapter and have the correct physical interface selected, which connects to your network.
- Open a session on your server.
- Assuming the registered user is administrator , where he says Login type administrator and where he says password type your password.
ifconfigcommand and enter the IP address that appears after inet
- Download the speed test server 2 by clicking on the download button on this page
- Open the FileZilla application
In the upper left, create a new site called speedServer .
- Where it says server write the IP of your server
- In protocol select SFTP
- In access mode select normal
- In user enter the name of your user
- In password enter your users password
- Click connect
Upload the file servidorPruebasVelocidad2.tar.gz to the directory
/home/administratorof your server.
- Return to the main screen of your VPS
Enter your home directory with the command
Inside type the following command to unpack the package
sudo tar -xzvf ./servidorPruebasVelocidad2.tar.gz
Enter the unzipped directory with the command:
Run the installer with the command:
- ¡Ready! Open a browser and enter the IP of your server to start the speed test.
¡ ¡ ¡ Bonus ! ! !
If you want to change the IP of your server you can launch the following command
sudo ./cambiaripservidor.shwhich will ask for the new IP with CIDR, gateway and DNS.
Your server already has a static IP.
CONNECTING TO THE WORLD
Motivates us to connect it with all the sea of information that exists and offer you integral solutions that guarantee your development.